Job Title: Software Engineer - ELK and SPLUNK
West Boston MA or
North Dallas, Tx
|Position Type:||Contract 5-6 months|
|Department/Group:||Job Category:||Location:||Position Type:||Travel Required:|
|Development||SW Engineer||Boston MA or Dallas TX||Contract 5-6 months||No|
21st Century Software is looking for a programmer with Splunk skills, to take streams of data from our z/OS (IBM Mainframe) product portfolio and create product-ready
actionable dashboards and reports.
The ideal candidate has the following experience.
- Worked with Splunk to ingest large quantities and streams of data and create multiple dashboards and reports from potentially multiple input streams.
- Good user interface and user experience skills along with understanding how to design for internationalization.
The following skills are nice to have, but not required initially
- ELK ingestion, dashboard and report generation
- Ability to code in Java on z/OS:
- Use JZOS to read from VSAM files
- Interface with IBM CDPz to move data from z/OS to Splunk
Interested candidates please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org